Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cancelled!

I was supposed to be jetting off to San Fran tomorrow night for a big oral argument in front of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday (a big deal in my dorky world). Opposing counsel had a death in the family, so now it's postponed until who knows when. Grr...

In other news, Spencer is doing great! We had a lot of fun this weekend hanging out with family, celebrating birthdays and what-not. He's sort-of army crawling now, but without actual movement! He's also huge, but what else is new? Oh, and he can't get enough of the rolling over thing. He did it while I was trying to change him the other day. Uh oh!

And now, the pictures:
Photobucket
Daddy got Monkey dressed, then dressed himself. Hmm...


Photobucket
Grandma Cindy feeding the huge Monkey.

Photobucket
Using his Jedi mind tricks...

3 comments:

  1. He's so gorgeous... I love the last picture... that deep penetrating stare. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my baby is huge too! Monkey and Daddy pics are SUPER CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did I not know you had a blog? Why is your kid so cute? And why didn't you tell me your DH has a sox hat...? Does that mean he's a fan?

    What kinda case are you bringing to the 9th circuit??? Will it be anything that influences my jobby-job?

    ReplyDelete