Wednesday, June 16, 2010

18 Month Stats

Monkey is growing along quite nicely these days :) He's 33" long (70%) and 26lbs. (50%). Everything else looks great EXCEPT for the dreaded ears. He apparently has "chronic" fluid in his ears. We have a referral to a pediatric ENT tomorrow to discuss what that all means, and whether we are headed down the tubes route. I will keep you all posted after that appointment.

In other news, he is doing just wonderful! He is a happy go-lucky little kid and is ALL boy! He loves throwing his balls, playing in the pool, smelling flowers, chasing the dog (and cat) and all in all being a general terror :)

I have some pictures and video to post, I'll try to get around to that this week sometime!

3 comments:

  1. D has had chronic ear infections with chronic fluid, and I'll tell you the tubes were no big deal at all...seriously my husband couldn't even finish a cup of coffee before they brought D to recovery. I read the anesthesiology report and the actual surgery only took 4 minutes, and he was only under the gas mask (they don't intubate for tubes, just a mask) for 12 minutes total. It really has helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ummm a terror? does that sounds like someone else we know? lol I hope his ear infections get fixed that must really suck for you guys! and I miss my nephew!!!!!! give him kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I have just reveiwed these vieos and am certain that at 55 years old I can get menopause reversed and find a donor egg for a new Sether. Problem is I can't stay awake now. Will have to quit my day job. I am convinced I was destined to have a Spencer. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete