Thursday, November 11, 2010

Free Holiday Cards!

We just had our holiday pictures taken, and lucky us, Shutterfly is offering some beautiful cards for the holiday season, and you’re if you’re a blogger, it is giving away 50 free cards just for being a blogger. Sign up here!

I've already found the perfect card, and can't wait to place my order! They have such a wide-range of selections, from super cutesy cards, to elegant and classic. And if you're not into celebrating the holidays this season (shame on you!) they have a great selection of birthday invites, new years cards, and even just some plain stationary ideas!

Shutterfly also has some great gift ideas (I currently have a mousepad sitting on my desk of pictures from last year - and can't wait to update it and order a new one) and Travis has a calendar I made. I have also been eyeing the picture mugs for this year as little stocking stuffers for grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment