Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh yeah, I really am pregnant.

I know this blog is all about Monkey. And I didn't have it when I was pregnant with him. But I'm pregnant with #2, and I feel like I should blog about her here a bit too.


On Dec. 27th, we found out for sure that she is, indeed, a she. Let the shopping begin :) Just a few days before that, I really started feeling her move too. It was some light taps and jabs at first, and last night, I felt a full "roll" in there. It's so fun feeling those movements, letting me know she's safe and sound! And she's polite too - she hasn't disturbed me while I'm sleeping (yet).


And I think that's about it. I have been feeling fine. I get a little dizzy/lightheaded here and there with quick movements, but that's to be expected. Other than that, I have nothing to report. Just awaiting her arrival, but in NO rush for it to get here.


So, from now on, you'll hear mostly about Monkey, but a little bit about Baby Girl too. And, here's a belly shot of me on New Year's Eve. 18 weeks and a few days.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Steph! That's so exciting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your baby girl! You look absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete