Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sweet Morgan

I feel remiss in not having blogged for most of Morgan's life.  Poor thing!  She hasn't been neglected AT ALL.  She just joined a family that has a lot on its plate, and she added to it exponentially (in a GREAT way).  So here's where Morgan's at these days, and Monkey too.

Morgan is 16 months old.  She has been walking for.EVER!  She started in March/April, 2012.  I have a video of it dated April 5, so yeah, sometime around then.  Overachiever!  Solidly before her birthday on May 24.  She has a mouthful of teeth, and a few more are currently making their way in.  She says about 25 words right now, including:
  • Mommy
  • Hi
  • Daddy
  • Doggy
  • Thank you
  • Hello
  • Bye Bye
  • Milk
  • Shoes
  • Nana
  • Poppy
  • Brother
  • Momo (her nickname)
  • Vivi (her BFF at school)
  • Water
  • Cheese
  • Please
  • Poo poo (and pee pee)
  • No
  • Mine
  • Ball
  • Baby
  • I love you...
She is the cutest, sweetest, fiestiest little thing.

Spencer is the biggest love bug sweetheart you will ever meet!  He loves to give hugs, tells me he loves me and gives me a hug for no reason, and is an all around doll.  His teachers report that he is sweet to the other kids at school.  He is always looking out for his little sister, letting me know when she's crying (because, you know, I can't hear that for myself!), and bringing her whatever she needs.  He also shares pretty good with her considering she always wants to play with whatever he is playing with!  He is doing great with swim lessons and tumbling lessons, and he'll start up with Tball as soon as the weather is consistently cooler.  He has his moments of stubborness and grumpiness, but they are truely far and few between.  He has an inquisitive little mind, and is always surprising me with what comes out of his mouth!

And there you have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment