Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Busy Bees

We have all just been so busy lately, I feel like we don't have time for anything these days. Last weekend was a blur. Spencer got sent home from daycare early on Friday because he wasn't feeling too good (I won't go into details, it's not pretty). Mommy and Daddy had planned on going up to Flagstaff for the night and going skiing the next day, but started to think twice about it. A quick call to the doc reassured us that nothing was wrong with Spencer, and off we went. Spencer stayed with Nana and Poppy, and Mommy and Daddy had a fun night/day away. When we got back, we hit up an early St. Patty's Day party to show off Spencer to the work folk and had a nice family night at home Saturday. Mommy and Spencer then ran errands all day on Sunday while Daddy watched the Suns beat the Lakers (that was a shocker!). Sunday night we had all the local cousins over for Nana's lasagna (yum!) and a meet and greet with Spencer. Everyone was in LOVE with him (how could they not be?!) and we all had a fun time visiting and catching up. Up next weekend - Daddy's out of town and we're having a Spencer-and-Mommy-a-thon!

He's getting better in the Bumpo:
Photobucket

Daddy and Spencer chilling:
Photobucket

I couldn't resist posting this adorable one of Spencer with his super cute cousin Marti:

Photobucket


Oh yeah, he has to wear a bib all the time now. He's drooling like crazy and has taken to snacking on his hands. Both of them. At the same time. Classy.

3 comments:

  1. Spencer is getting so big!!! I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph! I know I haven't met you yet (planning on that sooner rather than later) but just wanted to tell you I love keeping up with you guys on the blog! We'll have so much baby talk to talk about when we finally meet cause Im so in the know on spencer's life! Hope you guys are doing well and Im sure Powers would send his love if he were with me.. He misses you so much!

    Taylor Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taylor,

    I've been following your blog as well. It's such a great way to keep up with each other! I feel like I know you - I've heard such wonderful things about you from Powers and Luis and Nancy. And I love the pictures of Serenity - you guys look adorable together. I can't wait to meet you! Please send Powers and Serenity my love, I miss them soo much!

    ReplyDelete