Sunday, March 15, 2009

One Full Week!

Yup, one full week of sleeping from 8:30pm - 6:30am without a peep. He hasn't woken up once during that time. Can you guess how happy we are?! The first night, I woke up about 4 times wondering what was wrong. The second night, I woke up about twice. Since then, I've had some of the best sleep of my life! Spencer seems happier about it too!

Coinciding with this great sleep was also Spencer's first ear infection. Mommy and Daddy just knew something wasn't right with our little guy, so off he went to the doc on Tuesday. Sure enough, ear infection with no fever. Lucky we took him in when we did and they caught it pretty early. So, he's had his first dose of amoxycillin. Yum. Oh, but our trip to the doc did reveal one thing: Spencer weighs 14 lbs. Wow! He's a big 'un.

And, Uncle Doug has been visiting us this past week. We've had great food, and I know he's happy his trip coincides with Spencer's great sleep. We also had cousin Dana out hear yesterday, and she enjoyed holding and meeting Spencer :)

As always, pictures:
Is Daddy copying Spencer or Spencer copying Daddy?
Photobucket

My two boys:
Photobucket

Finally, a shot of me and my kid (even if he's not so happy here, he just woke up):
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment