Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bad Blogger!

Alright, so I'm a bad blogger. Really, though, there's not much to update, and I have no new pictures. This weekend Spencer, Nana and I went shopping on Saturday and we all ended up with cute new outfits.

Spencer is sick (again). No worries, it's just a common cold. And I can be expecting these at least once/month from now until the end of time (OK, not really, just through his first birthday). At least, that's what Dr. Singer said. He's also not eating as good as he normally does. When I mentioned this to Dr. Singer, he practically laughed at me and said he's not concerned if my almost 5 month old, 17 lb. baby doesn't eat too great for a week.

In other news, Spencer has moved into the 6-9 month clothing. Most of it is still a little on the big side, but his 3-6 month stuff is getting a little snug. I don't want him to be the fat kid in little clothes, so we're moving up in size.

This weekend we'll be celebrating my first Mother's Day (so cute!) and next weekend Spencer's fairy godmother is coming for a visit (provided her husband lets her out of the house now that the swine flu is proving to be less scary than initially thought). Yippee!! Certainly we will have pictures to post of those two events.

That's all for now folks. Be back at ya in about a week with pictures to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment