Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Double Trouble!

So, Spencer's down for the count. He's got a double ear infection. Poor, poor, little Monkey. Given the immense pain he must be going through, he's in fairly good spirits. He was a little cranky on Mommy's Day, but generally a good little guy. He woke up, ate, and then cuddled with Mommy and went back to sleep until 10am (yippee!). Sunday night was another story, but we'll just gloss over that. Last night, after a little rigging of the bed (on an incline) and some well-timed tylenol, we're back to good sleeping.

Oh, and we started him on veggies this weekend. So far, he's only had sweet potatoes, but he's gobbling them up. Next, I think we try something green.

My very first Mother's Day on which I was an actual mother was so nice. I woke up to breakfast, roses, a big balloon, and a spa gift card! We had some professional pictures taken of Spencer, me and my mom. The photog even got Travis in some shots. I'm hoping they turned out cute. I'll get them on Friday - so expect a picture post then. And Cindy and Perry came over for a nice early dinner.

PS - keep up the voting!

1 comment: