Monday, August 3, 2009

2nd Tooth and a Scoot

While Mommy and Daddy were killing themselves walking all over DC this weekend, Monkey's second tooth popped through.  He also is decidedly scooting, if not an odd variation to a real crawl.  I can't quite tell, and I'm no pro here, so you tell me: is it a scoot or a crawl?  Either way, I think the "real" crawl is *just* around the corner!

This week brings Monkey's 2 weeks off of daycare.  So Mommy is working from home this week, with some help from Grandma Cindy on an as-needed basis.  Next week is Daddy's week.  Should be an interesting couple of weeks, to say the least!  

Anyhoo...tell me, scoot or odd crawl variation?

PS - the actual scooting/crawling doesn't begin until just past the 1 minute mark.  Be patient with him, he's a baby.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! i agree with someone on FB...army crawl! But a real crawl is close.....he knows how to use his legs. H hasnt figured that out quite yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete