Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Already?!

I feel like I was just writing this post, and it turns out another year has gone by that Travis and I have been married. For those who care, this marks anniversary #3. Apparently, it's the year for leather. I guess I should have purchased some new shoes for Travis. Oh well...I think he'll actually like his gift much better!

I love you, Travis. Thank you for making my life complete, for giving me the best thing anyone could ever ask for (yes, that would be Mr. Monkey), and for being my best friend through everything life throws at us!

UPDATE: for those of you who were curious, Travis got a fancy-schmancy massage at the Biltmore hotel (didn't want to say anything until we had exchanged gifts) and I got a brand new iPhone and flowers. Off to figure out how it works...!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you wish you could go back to where you were three years ago today to visit. (or tomorrow if you didn't get on a plane till later)...I know I sure do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes, this post and day has actually inspired me to start planning our vacation a little more forcefully!

    ReplyDelete