Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2 Year Stats

Monkey went in for his 2 year check up yesterday. He weighs a whopping 29.6 lbs., and is 34.5" tall. He was in the 50% for both. And I did the calculations for his height at 18. He's supposed to be somewhere between 5'10-6". So remember that, folks, 16 years from now ;)

Oh yeah, and it was my birthday yesterday too! We had a great time. Went on a family jog in the morning (Monkey LOVES going "running" in his jogging stroller - I think because he gets cookies and milk while Mommy and Daddy push). Had breakfast, then took him to the doctor. Daddy took Mommy to a delish steak dinner last night too. Yum-my!

Soon to come: a list of Monkey-isms so we don't forget all the funny things he says as he gets older. He already stopped saying "yea" and says "yes" now, even though his little "yea" was the cutest thing ever!! So sad, my little boy is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment