Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm Two!!

Spencer turned two yesterday! It amazes me that my little guy has grown up so fast! We had the best day a 2 year old could ask for! It started out with breakfast with Mommy and Daddy. Then went to his party at Enchanted Island. He had a ball riding the cars and horseys (carousel) and teacups. We topped the party off with some pizza and an Elmo cake (made my Mommy). As we headed home, Monkey went down for a nap and slept for a solid 3 hours!! He woke up in a fantastic mood, and we opened all his presents. This kid is so lucky, and we are blessed with such great friends! He loved every single thing he got and spent the rest of the night playing with his new toys.

As for me, I am so blessed to have such a great kid, and I can only hope this next one is as amazing and adorable and fills my life with such joy! Happy Birthday, Spencer. Mommy loves you like you couldn't even imagine!!




Oh, and this is him "jumping"

No comments:

Post a Comment