Friday, January 30, 2009

Stat Update

So, we weighed Spencer again yesterday. He's a whopping 12 lbs. Yup, 12. He's almost doubled his birthweight! I swear I'm not feeding him too much. If it was up to this kid, he'd take double what I give him. 12 lbs means he could fit in size 2 diapers! Are you kidding me?! We just moved into size 1 2 weeks ago! He's basically a monster. What amazes me about this is that the 0-3 month clothes are supposed to fit kids 7-12 lbs. So...he's supposed to go into the 3-6 month size now?! I JUST had this kid!!

Yesterday he turned 7 weeks old!

Newborn sized pants fit him like shorts. Newborn sized onesies fit him like muscle tees. I guess I can pack those bad boys up.

In other news, his eye is all better. We've moved on to Zantac (from the Axid) and have only given him 2 doses, but I feel like there's been an improvement already. Last night he slept from 9:45-1:45, woke up, ate, and slept until 3:45. Then he woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep unless he was cuddling with Mommy. So we slept from 4ish-5:45 together. Yes, we started our day at 5:45. If you know Mommy, you are about as shocked as Daddy was to find Mommy and Spencer sitting on the couch hanging out when he woke up at 7 this morning. To be fair, Mommy and Spencer both took much-needed naps from 7ish to 10.

Up this weekend: Nana and Poppy are moving to town! They will be here on Tues. Grandma Cindy is watching Spencer tomorrow while Mommy and Daddy go to the Open. And Sunday's HUGE here - the Arizona Cardinals are in the Super Bowl!

GO CARDS!

1 comment: