Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Teething!

Ugh, at least I hope that's what it is. This little monkey has been a real pill lately. He does NOT want to go to sleep, and is waking up in the middle of the night. I feel like we have a newborn again! The only thing I can think of at this point is teeth - specifically, his canines. Look at this face - you think he's an angel, don't you?
But he is not. And this is all just when Mommy and Daddy really need some rest and some time to themselves. Ugh, Monkey! :) But we love you. How can you not love this little guy? PS - thank you Uncle Lou Lou for my silk jammies.

3 comments:

  1. Okay 1) He DOES look like a sweet lil angel! Mason is having sleeping troubles too. Must be their age/growing/teething/whatever.

    2) He looks P.I.M.P in those jams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going through the same thing here- and also hoping it's just teeth. Because there is an end in sight if it's teeth...right? Seriously, what else could it be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That face should be on a billboard! How cute is he! I hope it's teeth and there is an end in site! If you all are going through this now I guess that in 6 months it will be my turn since Ella is about 6 months or more behind in the teeth department...

    ReplyDelete