Thursday, July 29, 2010

UPDATE: YAY!

Last night might have been a fluke, or we may have turned a corner. Monkey went down and was out within 5 minutes. Woo hoo!!

Also, he did the CUTEST thing last night when I picked him up from Nana and Poppy's. I asked him if he wanted to go home and see Daddy, Baxter (the cat) and Crockett (the dog). He said "bye-bye" to Nana and Poppy and then said "Dada, meow, arff arff." I assume that meant that yes, he did want to see Daddy, the cat and the dog. They don't get names, they get acknowledged by the noises they make ;)

Oh, and we're working towards sentences too. The other day it was "Mama, up." Translation: "get me outta here." And "Mama, Dada, night night."

1 comment:

  1. I love yalls cute family! Good times! Sounds awesome! I am also really glad that you are going through all of this before me so you can counsel me as we hit these stages...sleep issues, teething, terrible 2's, etc! keep up the awesome parenting! We need you over here so take notes!! :) Glad yall had a fun vaca!

    ReplyDelete